Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Tipsy Times have been Triggered

I had my first drunk encounter the other night. About 9:30ish my roommate and I and some people from our floor went to Jim John's. It was nice, some good food and fun conversation. We decided we wanted to go back to the dorms and watch Tommy Boy. So we began to watch it. One of the girls that was in the room wasn't there she was out partying. She came in about half way through with 2 guys, both drunk. You could smell it as they walked in.

"Oh what are we watching," said one of them.
"Tommy Boy, shut up."

They then managed to trip over me and barely get up to the beds they were going to lay down on. Eventually they got up on the lofts. Laughing and talking, someone finally told them to shut up again. They apologized and said they just wanted to be everyone's friend, again the response from the sobriety group was shut up. For about 5 minutes I forgot they were there, until a metal tray landed right on my shoulder. "I didn...didn't t-touch that."

Eventually they left, but some girls showed up talking about how the cops had busted a party and they had just ran back here. They smelled weird. Apparently alcohol and perfume don't mix all that well together.

Because of this I was not able to go to bed until around 2:30 and my roommate was out talking with one of the girls that ran back from the party. I fell asleep before he got back and I talked to him in the morning and he had said he got back around 3:00 but couldn't get to sleep right away. We woke up at 10:30 again. I felt great the next morning, but my shoulder was little sore.

Proverbs 20:1

No comments: